Saturday, December 21, 2013

On the Road Again...

Quote du Jour
     On the road again...Goin' places that I've never been. Seein' things that I may 
     never see again... 
          ~ Lyrics from On the Road Again
             (could anyone ever sing this better than Willie Nelson? Not possible!)

Travel Shots
Why do they call it Palm Springs...when what you see springing up everywhere 
are windmills? I have never seen so many!


 Hwy 10, just west of Palm Springs. ~ VeggieBound.Org

Travel Eats
No problem eating plant-based in Palm Springs. I had a spinach-nut burger at the Palm Greens Cafe. This was my first time ever passing through Palm Springs...we forgot to look up at the mountains to see Bob Hope's place. So, I guess we may need to go back someday!


Spinach-nut burger at the Palm Springs Cafe in Palm Springs


Life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment